Too Busy to Write Your Novel?Enter THE DRAFT HOUSE: September 10 2017 – January 28 2018
Condensed and improved for the 2017-18 Season!
THE DRAFT HOUSE accountability program includes:
- An initial 3-hour workshop on planning your book and crucial pre-planning exercises ($100+ value)
- Six (6) additional mandatory, virtual meetings for support and gauging your progress ($300+ value)
- An ambitious, but achievable, Drafting Schedule: average 750 words (3 pages) per day, six days a week
- Weekly check-ins to report your word count progress, with a stern but loving email from the Draft Queens if you fall short ($270 value)
- Monthly critique of up to 1,000 words of your WIP, along with a 30-minute monthly coaching session with Emily or M.J. ($350 value)
- GRADUATES receive a developmental critique of their completed manuscript by one of the Draft Queens and a DRAFT HOUSE winner mug! (over a $600 value)
More than $1,620 in professional service value, plus group support, accountability and networking… for just $650 ($550 before August 15th).
(Or read our Guidelines & FAQ for more information)