Too Busy to Write Your Novel?Enter THE DRAFT HOUSE: August 7 2016 – May 6 2017
Let the “Draft Queens” and a small support network of fellow drafters help you start, write, and finish a draft of your novel (or narrative non-fiction book). By May 2017, your book will be ready for the next steps on the road to publication.
View the 2016-2017 Season Schedule
For $450 (just $50/month), The DRAFT HOUSE accountability program includes:
- Personalized, achievable Drafting Schedule with daily and weekly word count goals, created by the Draft Queens, for your 9 month drafting term. Your word goal must be between 65,000 and 150,000 words.
- Daily check-ins to report your word count progress. (And a stern but loving accountability email from the Draft Queens if you fall short!)
- Weekly video conference group meetings to discuss word count goals, solve problems, and encourage your Draft Team
- Monthly online seminar covering common first draft issues
- GRADUATES receive a developmental critique of their completed manuscript by one of the Draft Queens and a DRAFT HOUSE t-shirt!
Nine months. Two bucks a day. Dream accomplished.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE – APPLY NOW!